Our growing learning center is currently searching for dedicated professionals for the following positions:
1. Female English Teachers ( 2 Positions)
2. BIMBEL Teachers ( 2 Positions)
3. Office Boy/ Office Staff ( 2 Positions)
• Implements instructional activities that contribute to a climate where students are actively engaged in meaningful learning experiences.
• Adapt and Identifies, quick and faster learning methodologies to meet the needs of the students with varying backgrounds, learning styles, and special needs.
• Maintains effective and efficient record keeping procedures.
• Provides a positive environment in which students are encouraged to be actively engaged in the learning process.
• Communicates effectively, both orally and in writing, with students, parents, and other professionals on a regular basis.
• Collaborates with peers to enhance the instructional environment.
• Models professional and ethical standards when dealing with students, parents, peers, and community.
• Ensures that student growth and achievement is continuous and appropriate for age, subject area, and/or program classification.
• Establishes and maintains cooperative working relationships with students, parents.
• Assumes responsibility for meeting his/her course and school-wide student performance goals.
• Demonstrates gains in student performance.
• Participates in training and presentations about faster learning systems.
• Meets professional obligations through efficient work habits such as: meeting deadlines, honoring schedules, coordinating.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by their supervisor.
All work responsibilities are subject to having performance goals and/or targets established as part of the annual performance planning process or as the result of organizational planning.
• Monthly Basic Salary ( RMW: Regional minimum wage standard)
• Daily Petrol Coupon ( When Assigned for In House Training)
• Meals ( Once a day : after three months of duty)
Education, Certifications, and Work Related Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Teaching and experience valued( Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply)
• A willing to in shift (as Scheduled)
• Certified in relevant subject area
• Knowledge of students in a learning environment
• Operational knowledge of the Internet and e-learning technologies
Technical Competencies and Skills:
• Possesses strong oral and written communication skills
• Works independently with little direct supervision
• Works as part of a team
• Accepts responsibility and is self-motivated
• Demonstrates strong work ethic to achieve the goals
• Displays effective multi-tasking and time management skills
• Utilizes all required and recommended top e-learning computer applications
• Physical Ability: Tasks may involve extended periods of time at a keyboard or workstation.
• Sensory Requirements: Some tasks require visual perception and discrimination.
• Some tasks require oral communications ability.
• Working Hours : 8 – 9 hours/ day ( 48 -54 hours/week)
Interested Applicant, please submit your word format and expected salary to : email@example.com or call: 0361-7988278